Nediocare is a company created through involvement in Dutch healthcare. At the moment, there are many vacancies in the care for the elderly for highly educated nurses who are desperately needed to guarantee the quality of care.
Nediocare sees opportunities to fill these vacancies with enthusiastic and involved European nurses. These nurses are highly educated, have experience with working with the elderly and consciously choose this target group.
Nediocare also supports, supervises and advises the healthcare institutions involved.
Through this intensive cooperation we create the most ideal conditions together to achieve the desired goal.
With the unique guidance and training program of Nediocare, European nurses receive a qualitative Language and Culture course, but also necessary guidance to get used to living and working in the Netherlands.
Our European nurses start immediately on arrival with the training program which also includes internship days at the health care institution.
After three months of training, internship and passing the state exam, they can start as a graduates level 4/5 nurse level.
Nediocare plays a role for all parties here.
On the one hand by working together with the care institutions to fill the demand for highly trained staff and on the other hand by training European nurses who are eager to work in their field.
- Ensures the recruitment of European nurses
- Takes care of all necessary registrations and arranges all official documents for these nurses
- Supports the managers of the healthcare institutions when deploying the nurses
- Provides the unique guidance and training program in collaboration with REDLanguage&Training
- Provides the nurses on arrival and provides the necessary facilities that make the stay in the Netherlands, for these mostly young people, successful
- Our approach is unique because of this cooperation, do you want more information about working in the Netherlands as a European nurse? View the vacancy.
Are you interested as a care institution or do you want to know more about our approach,
then contact us for an exploratory conversation! Send an e-mail or call Ton van Leeuwen