Nediocare is a company created through involvement in Dutch healthcare. We consist of a young and dynamic team with the ambition to offer assistance to Dutch healthcare institutions. At the moment, there are many vacancies for highly educated nurses in the healthcare, especially for the elderly care. Nediocare sees opportunities to fill these vacancies with enthusiastic and involved European nurses. On the other side we have an intensive cooperation with various Dutch healthcare institutions to bring the process to a success for all parties involved!
The Nediocare-team provides an unique guidance and language training program, so the European nurses receive a Language and Culture education, but also necessary guidance to get used to living and working in the Netherlands.
Nediocare also supports, supervises and advises the healthcare institutions involved.
Through this intensive cooperation we create the most ideal conditions together to achieve the desired goal.
Our European nurses start immediately on arrival with the training program which also includes internship days at the healthcare institution. After three months of training, internship and passing the state exam, they can start as a graduates level 4/5 nurse level.
What does Nediocare do:
- Ensures the recruitment of European nurses
- Takes care of all necessary registrations and arranges all official documents for these nurses
- Supports the managers of the healthcare institutions when deploying the nurses
- Provides the unique guidance and training program in collaboration with RED Language&Training
- Provides the nurses on arrival and provides the necessary facilities that make the stay in the Netherlands successful
Do you also have to contend with a large shortage of highly trained nurses in your care institution and have difficulty finding the right candidates? Does our unique approach appeal to you? Then we would like to invite you for an exploratory meeting! Send an e-mail or call Ton van Leeuwen +31652656478 / firstname.lastname@example.org